1. The Law of Pure Potentiality. Get in touch with pure potentiality. Occasionally spend extended periods of time (such as an hour or a week) in stillness. Meditate daily (30 minutes in the morning plus 30 minutes in the evening is recommended). Commune with nature.
2. The Law of Giving. Receiving and giving are part of the same exchange of energy. In order to keep the flow going you have to give. Doesn’t have to be material; you can give presence, positive thoughts, something to make them smile etc. Give something to everyone you encounter.
3. The Law of Karma. Become conscious of the choices you make moment to moment. We are bundles of unconscious conditioning. Take the process from the unconscious into the conscious. Ask (1) what are the consequences of this choice I’m making? (2) will this choice create happiness for me and those around me? This is what right action is referring to. Use the comfort test to decide: does the choice give you a feeling of comfort or discomfort in your heart? Karma, memory and desire are like the software of our soul.
4. The Law of Least Effort. Your internal reference point is spiritual rather than egoic, you free up a great deal of energy. (1) Acceptance: accept things as they occur, everything is as it should be, don’t struggle against this moment or the universe. (2) Responsibility? (3) Defencelessness. Release the need to defend your point of view, people waste a lot of energy doing this?
5. The Law of Intention and Desire. The universe is made of energy and information. You are just a blip on this quantum field, as all people are. By changing the energy and information content of your body you can change the energy and information of the wider world. Attention and intention. Attention causes things to grow and lack of attention causes them to wither. Intention has the power to bring the unmanifested in the manifested. Should be in alignment with other natural and spiritual laws. Most effective in the present moment. Try creating a list of your desires and looking at them before meditation and bed.
6. The Law of Detachment. Give up the attachment, not the intention or the desire. Attachment is behind a lot of the scarcity most people experience.
7. The Law of Dharma. We are all meant to find out who we are and what our purpose is in life. Theoretically there is something that each person can do better than anyone else, or at least doing it a certain way. How can you be of service, fulfill needs etc? This is the way to affluence. Shift your internal dialogue from what you need to how you can help. Discover your true or higher self through spiritual practise. What would you do if you had all the money in the world? How are you best suited to serve humanity?